Sunday, January 01, 2006

Last FO of 2005


I blocked the last of my 2005 projects last night:



Pattern: Old Shale Shawl, by Evelyn Clark
Pattern Source: Jan/Feb 2005 Piecework
Yarn: Knit Picks Alpaca Cloud; gifted to me by Rebecca

As I blocked this, it got me thinking about how many things I've knit in 2005. So, I pulled up my Flickr account and went through the photos I uploaded last year. At last count, I had photos of about 75 items. They're all listed on my sidebar under "2005 FOs." That list doesn't include a couple of things I never blogged about and/or took photos of; like two hats I knit for a pattern that will be published in MagKnits at the end of January, 6 scarves I knit as gifts for my cousins in Italy, the two Grinda scarves that I gave away before I could photo, the mobieus wrap I made for my MIL, the numerous single socks that I knit for one purpose or another, and this Rick Rack purse that will be featured in an upcoming Knit Picks catalogue:



By my count, that puts me over 80 projects knit in 2005.

Phew . . . I'm off to rest a bit.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.