Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Say It Ain't So


After taking stock of my stash over the holidays, I reluctantly decided to join Kim's stash-a-long.



Kim has posted the "rules" here.

I shouldn't have any trouble knitting from my stash for the next three months. Lord knows I could probably supply a small army with yarn. In fact, I organized some UFOs today and nearly finished a pair of socks that have been sitting around for a couple of months. And, I have several other stash projects in mind, including a project using the uber-fantastic skein of Kauni yarn that Tine sent me for Christmas. Rather, it's the not-buying-yarn-for-three-months part that's worked me up into a cold sweat. I sure hope it's OK to buy books and needles 'cause I just might have done that yesterday.

I'm just sayin'.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.