Monday, January 23, 2006

Tagged



Teri tagged me with this meme last week and I never responded. Now Laura's tagged me too so I guess I'll comply. Maybe you have something in common with me???

Four jobs you've had in your life:
File clerk
Proof machine operator at a bank
Aide in the children's room of a public library
Lawyer

Four movies you could watch over and over:
Napolean Dynamite
Annie Hall
Babette's Feast
Memento

Four places you have lived:
Massachusetts
New York
Texas
London

Four TV shows you love to watch:
The Daily Show
Curb Your Enthusiasm

These are the only two shows I watch. I'm not big on TV.

Four places you have been on vacation:
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
Blackpool, England
Paris, France
Vernazza, Italy

Four websites you visit daily:
Six Socks Knitalong
Oxford English Dictionary
SCOTUSblog
Bloglines

Four of your favorite foods:
Dark chocolate (especially with bits of candied orange in it)
Eggplant parmesan
Brasil nuts
Strawberries

Four places you'd rather be right now:
L.A. Burdick in Cambridge, MA
Italy
Anywhere that's within a mile of the ocean
Work (don't laugh, I love my job)

Four bloggers you're tagging:
Since I could very well be the last blogger to answer this meme, I am graciously declining to tag anyone.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.