Monday, February 27, 2006

The Hinterlands



On Saturday, I met up with Teri and we explored some of the retail opportunities near her house. When I first moved to Salt Lake, her neighborhood was, for the most part, undeveloped and referred to by me as "The Hinterlands" even though it was only about 10 miles away (as the crow flies). Although it is now becoming heavily populated, I still get uncomfortable venturing south of 4500 South and west of 900 East so Teri drove, navigating her way through the traffic like a pro.

What did we buy? Well, here's Teri opening up her fantabulous black & white wallet at Three Wishes:






And what's this? Could it be we have a new spinner to welcome into the fold?



The Albatross Has Landed


The "Project That Must Not be Named" is finished!! Woo Hoo!! Photos and full details later this week.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.