Friday, February 10, 2006

Mail Call


There was a package waiting on the porch when I got home from work yesterday--a big package:



Ha! You thought it was yarn, didn't you? Nope, it's a box filled with personalized M&M for DD's bat mitzvah. Too cute:



Here's the link if you're interested in ordering some.

I did, however, purchase a knitting-related item yesterday. I swung by Hancock Fabric to take advantage of their McCalls pattern sale (just $1.00 for each pattern / limit 5) and picked up one of these needles from the sale display.



At 50% off, it was only $1.50 and worth a try (or so I thought). If you're at Hancock and see these, don't buy them. They suck. The join is horrendous and there's actually a rough "lip" where the colored tip of the needle ends and the white portion begins.

See, you saved yourself $1.50 just by reading my blog today.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.