Friday, February 03, 2006

Music Meme



Both Teri and Margene have tagged me with this music meme. Since Teri has predicted that I won't respond (do you sense a little reverse psychology there), here are my songs and the instructions:

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.


Pensacola - Joan Osborne: My all-time favorite song.

Boots of Spanish Leather - Nancy Griffith: As much as I love Nancy, I prefer the Bob Dylan version. But, damn, I've misplaced the Dylan CD.

Cleaning Windows - Van Morrison: I think this is the cutest song ever.

Bat Out of Hell - Meatloaf: What can I say. A vestige of my childhood. It's the first thing I listen to when I turn on the Ipod.

Walk this Way - Aerosmith: Same reason as the Meatloaf song. And, hey, I'm from Boston; they played at my high school before they made it big.

C'est la Fucking Vie - Ginny Clee: Brenda Dayne played this song in a recent podcast and now I'm addicted to it. Fabulous.

America the Beautiful - Ray Charles: I have a tendency to play this over and over in the car. I've got DD addicted to it, too.

Am I done? Oh, yeah, I'm supposed to tag 7 other people. . . . nah


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.