Monday, March 20, 2006

F is for . . .


Fleece Artist. Yum!

I’ve had this roving in my fiber stash for a couple of months but just haven’t had the chance to spin it up.



I got it from Rochelle at Grand River Yarn. Rochelle has a wonderful online shop and she's very responsive.

And it was the song of the Fleece Artist siren that helped put an end to my participation in the Stashalong. Alison posted a message to the Socknitters group that she’d received a new shipment of their merino sock yarn and I felt I had to act quickly. So two skeins of the newer, thinner merino sock yarn joined my stash:

Hercules and Origin:



I used some of the older, thicker-spun Fleece Artist sock yarn last year and loved the hand. The new stuff is quite a bit thinner. Has anyone tried it yet???


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.