Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Need A New Project?



Need a post-Olympic knitting project? I was browsing over at Knitting Pattern Central yesterday and saw some nice patterns that have recently been posted.

This lace shawl looks like an easy, portable project. And the instructions seem comprehensive and well-done. I love the edging she’s put on it. I just took a lace shawl off the needles today. Maybe this will be next. Although I should probably finish up a couple of sock projects first.

And Crystal Palace has a nice mitered squares triangle shawl. A little heavy for my taste, but it looks warm.

And this Whirlygig Scarf looks interesting. I saw the words "finish off random balls of yarn" and my heart skipped a beat. Denting the stash is always a good thing. Although I have a nice skein of Interlacements Toasty Toes that would probably work really well with this pattern.

Finally, if you want to make a Nantasket Basket for Easter, Mary at The Knitting Zone is hosting a knitalong for the pattern. You can easily register to be a member of her forum and knit along with others making the basket from March 15 to April 15.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.