Tuesday, April 11, 2006

H is for . . . .



Hip Hop by Berroco. These three skeins were an impulse purchase because I just loved the color. But they’ve been sitting in my stash for a while now.
What the heck should I make from them???

H is also for . . .



Tania Ho who sent me this uber-fabulous, double-pointed needle case that she sewed herself. I wish you could see it in person because it’s absolutely perfect. It holds my most treasured needles, my . . . . .



Holz & Stein needles
Without a doubt, H&S makes the most fantastic knitting needles in the world. I’m fortunate to own several sets of circular needles and a set of 2.5mm ebony double-points, all of which were sent to me by Tine. I also have a set of 2.5mm rosewood double-points that Kadri sent me.



Seriously, I don’t want to make all you H&S-deprived knitters feel bad, but you haven’t really knit until you’ve used these needles. I’m using a set of Holz & Stein circulars right now to make this:



Hold onto your Hats; what the Hell is that???
Stay tuned next week for the answer.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.