Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I and J

While I was preparing my "K" post for the ABC-Along, I realized that I never posted my "I" and "J" entries. Doh!
Better late than never.

In keeping with the theme I established at the beginning, here are two yarns from my stash.

I is for . . . .



Isis by Colinette.

I typically avoid novelty yarns and chenilles; Isis is a rayon chenille novelty yarn. So why do I own three skeins of it? Because it is absolutely dreamy.
What will I make from it? I have no idea.

J is for . . . .



Jaeger Cashmina

I never avoid Jaeger or cashmere. Cashmina is 80% cashmere and 20% merino. It's unbelievably soft and comes in its own cute little plastic case. Gotta love the plastic case.
Sadly, I only have this one skein. Enough for a very small lacy scarf or, now that I think of it, some wristwarmers might be nice.

Lilies of the Valley Book


So fess up. Did you click on the link from Thursday's post and order the book???? You did, didn't you.
Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.