Monday, June 26, 2006

Saturday Sky - Two Days Late

I was sifting through the photos of Saturday's Bat Mitzvah blow out and discovered a wonderful photo of the Saturday evening sky in SLC. So, Sandy, here you go -- two days late.

Picture 014

Thanks to everyone who left me comments or sent emails about the Bat Mitzvah. The service and the evening party went off without a hitch. Well, until the DJ tripped a circuit breaker during the party, throwing the room into darkness and abruptly silencing the music. But, calmer heads than mine prevailed and the outage was short-lived. L'Chaim!!

Break Out Your Wallets


Spinderella (a/k/a Lynn Snell) just added some new thrums to her web site. I learned to spin on her thrums and can testify that they're perfect for beginners and fun for more advanced spinners, too. You certainly end up with an interesting, one-of-a-kind yarn.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.