Saturday, July 08, 2006

Saturday Sky



After a deluge on the afternoon of the Fourth of July, the entire valley cooled down considerably. Temperatures barely made it into the 90s most of the week. Today's sky is a bit hazy and the air is a little heavy (19% humidity, which is pretty humid for SLC). Here's the photo I took from the bottom of my driveway as I left for a walk to the LYS:

sky

I walked so I wouldn't be tempted to purchase too much. I passed on some nice yarn but then happened upon this great (but heavy) find at the local thrift store.

album

Stamps from Persia:

stamps

It's interesting to browse through, but the bag got pretty dang heavy about a half mile into the walk home.

And I just discovered that I missed this flippin' sweet event. *Dang*


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.