Saturday, July 15, 2006

Saturday Sky



Here's my Saturday Sky, taken at 5:30 a.m. from the window of the infirmary bedroom.

Julysky

Looks like another scorcher. Yesterday was our first 100+ degree day and it was miserable.

Speaking of miserable, you may wonder why I was up at 5:30 on a Saturday morning taking photos from the bedroom window. Well, the uncontrollable coughing fit might have had something to do with it. DD kindly passed on a nasty virus and it's just about knocked me out. I went into work yesterday for a few hours and it was clearly a mistake. I appear to have taken two steps back in my recovery effort.

I put at least part of my sick days to use, though, working on a piece of lace poop:

lacepoop

When I get some time, I'll write out the pattern. I'm just trying to decide how to finish off the border.

Back to bed.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.