Thursday, August 31, 2006
Clockwise from top left:
- From Laurie, a huge hank of lovely, undyed merino yarn and a bar of her handmade soap.
- From Teri, a skein of her hand-dyed merino sock yarn in the colorway, Crushed Strawberries (I'm thinking scarf for this).
- From Erin, some handmade caramels in a hand-sewn bag (they were quickly consumed after I took the photo).
- From blogless Val, some lavender-scented linen spray (I go through gallons of this stuff).
- From Mim, handmade strawberry/mango jam (yum!).
- From Katherine, a bar of her handmade soap and two skeins of Lang's new Mohair Luxe yarn (I'd like to be the first to say that this new yarn is just amazing!! I'm headed off to the LYS to buy more, more, more.).
- From Margene, two skeins of spindle-spun yarn (yes, that's right; spindle spun!! Click here to see a close-up and marvel at her new-found spinning talent).
- From Gwen, a fun little bag made entirely from zippers--lots of zippers.
- And Eliza gave me this fantastic orchid before I left on vacation:
Seriously, look at all this fabulous hand-made goodness. I feel extremely fortunate to belong to such a wonderful group of knitters, spinners, soap-makers, dyers, & artists. Thanks grrls, not just for the prezzies and the sugary goodies, but for putting up with me every Tuesday evening!
Who's linking here?