Monday, August 28, 2006

Easiest Contest Ever

I haven’t hosted a contest in a while so here goes.

Study this photo carefully:

blogcontest

Then send me an email by clicking here, telling me where the photo was taken. If your name is chosen at random from all the correct entries, you’ll win this bar of fantastic soap which was hand-made by Laurie.

Picture 179

I’ve tried nearly all of Laurie’s soaps and can vouch for their amazingness so this bar is a real treat.

As a bonus, if you can also correctly guess the name of the woman who is holding the sock in the photo, you’ll also win a free copy of my new pattern which will be unveiled later this week. Here’s a hint – her name appears somewhere on my blog and has been there non-stop since last March.

Good luck!


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.