Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Help Wanted

Update: Thanks for the fantastic response to my "help wanted" ad!
I found a test knitter and hopefully the pattern will be available in a week or two.

I'm hoping someone out there is willing to lend me a hand with something. I'm in the process of finalizing a new pattern: an extremely basic lace shoulder shawl. I've made two of them with no problems but I would love to have someone else test knit and give me some feedback before I offer it for sale. Ideally, I'm looking for someone who has knit a little bit of lace (or at least knows how to work yarnovers and decreases), but has never made a shoulder shawl. You'll also need your own skein of Mountain Colors Weaver's Wool. I can't offer much, other than a free copy of the pattern and this large hank of my handspun yarn.

Any takers? Email me if you're interested and I'll give you more details. Picky, hyper-critical people are particularly welcome to apply.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.