Thursday, September 28, 2006

Lonesome?

Every year, around this time, I have traditionally posted a fairly lengthy list of holiday gifts that can be knit from 1-2 skeins of yarn in my sidebar. This list is apparently more popular than I anticipated because I typically receive emails beginning in August asking me when it will be available.

This year I’ve taken a different approach to helping you beat the stress of holiday knitting. Carole and I have created a knitalong that will hopefully provide incentive for you to complete your holiday and charity knitting and allow you to use up single skeins in your stash.

Behold:

The Lonesome Skein Knitalong

lonesome_skein_web

Don’t you just love Carole’s button!

If you have a house full of stash and a holiday gift list as long as your arm, join the knitalong by clicking on the photo above and completing the sign-up information. Guidelines and further information can be found on the group home page.

But hurry, because membership sign-ups end on October 16th!


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.