Thursday, September 14, 2006

More Shawls and a Contest

Woah, thanks to everyone for sending links with photos of their Forest Canopy Shoulder Shawls.

Birdsong is knitting hers from some lace-weight yarn hand-dyed by Margene (under Teri's supervision). She claims to be at the half-way mark, but she's gauging that by the number of stitches on the needle. Sorry, hun, that's not how it works. Good try though.

Sunflowerfairy is knitting hers from a beautiful pink yarn. I think it's her first lace project. Excellent!

Lorette finished her first and already has plans to make a second from laceweight. That's the spirit!

Joan finished one, too! She's dubbed the shawl, "the easiest pattern ever."

I really enjoy seeing the finished shawls so make sure you send me an email when you finish yours.

And here's the contest part. Tomorrow I will give away a free copy of the Forest Canopy Shoulder Shawl pattern to two knitters, chosen at random, from everyone who sends me an email that correctly answers the following question:

What yarn did I use for the sock pattern I designed for MagKnits?


I even linked to the issue so you have no excuse not to enter.
Good Luck!


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.