Thursday, October 26, 2006

In Which I Reveal A Surprise

I don't know how many of you have seen and/or purchased a copy of Donna Druchunas's new book, Arctic Lace. It's not just an amazing book of patterns; it's also an account of the Oomingmak Knitter’s Co-op and includes information on qiviut fiber and yarn. Donna has embarked on a blog book tour and she'll "be" here next Friday.

I thought it would be fun to send Donna some questions about Arctic lace knitting and the process of researching and writing her book. If anyone has a question for Donna, please email me or leave your question in the comments. I'll send all the questions to Donna in the next couple days to give her time to prepare answers by next Friday. The book is really fascinating so don't pass up your chance to ask Donna about Arctic lace and knitting with qiviut.

More DeStashing

Emboldened by the success of selling the yarn I recently listed on the DeStash blog, I'm plowing ahead with some more offerings. I just I listed my copy of Knitting With Beads by Jane Davis. Click on the photo if you want to buy it for $12.50

Picture 293


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.