Saturday, October 14, 2006

Saturday Prepositions

Above our heads:

Bare Tree

Although it's brightened up considerably, this morning was grey and overcast. DD and her friend accompanied me to Silver Fork Lodge for a late breakfast. The three of us then took what will most likely be our last lap around Silver Lake before winter sets in.

IcarusSpot

Around the bobbin:

Singles

DH and DS were in New York the last few days on a pilgrimage. I took advantage of the evening quiet to spin up a bit of Spinderella's thrums for a baby sweater. I think the purple Angelina will be cute knit up.

Into the shopping bag:

shoes

What do you think? Ugly? Cute? Hard to say. I'm holding onto the receipt just in case I change my mind.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.