Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday Evening Prepositions

Beneath my foot:

Picture 310

Leaves . . . lots of them. *sigh*

From the wheel:

Picture 311

This is the last of the top that Margene dyed at the GBFAF last September. It's about 120 yards of sport weight. This may be destined for another pair of Fetching gloves. We'll see.

Through the mail, and into my waiting arms:

Picture 313

A skein of lace-weight merino, hand dyed by Lu and available at her Etsy shop. Yum!

On the needles:

Picture 315

A new sock design. I know this sounds obnoxious, but I really like it.

Picture 316

I voted last Thursday because the county clerk had new electronic machines set up last week for anyone who wanted to vote early.
Don't forget to vote on Tuesday!


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.