Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Twenty Years In The Making

Picture 322

Picture 330

Picture 324

Picture 327

Picture 333

Pattern: Sienna Cardigan by Ann E. Smith
Pattern Source: Interweave Knits, Fall 06
Yarn: Vintage Schoeller Esslinger "One Day"
Yarn Source: German eBay, many years ago when one dollar was worth more than one Euro
Pattern Adjustments: The pattern had several minor errors which I documented here. There were also several little nits that you will recognize immediately when you come to them. (Added later: I also changed the collar slightly. I'll write out the changes if anyone is interested.)
Recipient: DD-13
Time to Knit: 20 years. Well, not really. But this is the first long-sleeve, adult-size sweater I've completed in about 20 years.
Long time in the making, huh.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.