Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Six Weird Things About Me

Lark, who knows full well that I don't follow through with such things, tagged me with this meme which made the rounds last week. But, heck, it's the holidays so here goes.

1. If someone offers me unwrapped food on a plate or from a bowl, I won't eat it unless I'm the first to take a piece or I've actually seen everyone else choose before me.

2. I hate to drive; I'm anxious the entire time I'm in the car behind the wheel.

3. Although I live in Utah, I've never skied.

4. Dogs scare the hell out of me.

5. Nearly all perfume gives me migraines. So when I walk through the fragrance section at Nordstrom or any department store, I have to put my hand over my nose and mouth and walk as fast as I can.

6. I never completely finish a drink, no matter how little is in the glass to begin with. For example, if I pour myself 2 oz of soda, I'll leave just a bit on the bottom of the glass and pour more if I'm still thirsty. Same for coffee; I never finish the last little bit but frequently add more to the mug. I'm not sure why I do this or even how it started. Very weird.

And just to show what a follower I am, I even fooled around with that little fortune cookie thingy:

My Fortune Cookie told me:
On Friday you will be the victim of a bizarre joke, involving a leopard and some mittens.
Get a cookie from Miss Fortune


OK, now that's weird. And I don't even have any mittens on the needles.

|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.