Tuesday, December 26, 2006
1. If someone offers me unwrapped food on a plate or from a bowl, I won't eat it unless I'm the first to take a piece or I've actually seen everyone else choose before me.
2. I hate to drive; I'm anxious the entire time I'm in the car behind the wheel.
3. Although I live in Utah, I've never skied.
4. Dogs scare the hell out of me.
5. Nearly all perfume gives me migraines. So when I walk through the fragrance section at Nordstrom or any department store, I have to put my hand over my nose and mouth and walk as fast as I can.
6. I never completely finish a drink, no matter how little is in the glass to begin with. For example, if I pour myself 2 oz of soda, I'll leave just a bit on the bottom of the glass and pour more if I'm still thirsty. Same for coffee; I never finish the last little bit but frequently add more to the mug. I'm not sure why I do this or even how it started. Very weird.
And just to show what a follower I am, I even fooled around with that little fortune cookie thingy:
| My Fortune Cookie told me: |
On Friday you will be the victim of a bizarre joke, involving a leopard and some mittens.
Get a cookie from Miss Fortune
OK, now that's weird. And I don't even have any mittens on the needles.